hurricane中文_hurricane是什么意思
A:Now that we’re about to own a house, I think we should get it covered.
我們快擁有一所房子了,我想我沒應該給房子買保險。
B:Yes, I talked with an insurance saleswoman about it yesterday.
是的,昨天我和一個保險銷售人員談過了。
A:You did?
你談了?
B:Sure. She said that once we finalize the sale, we just need to make an appointment with her.
是的,她說一旦我們定下來,我們只需和她約個時間。
A:How long will it take to get covered?
保險需要多久能生效?
B:I believe the insurance policy will kick in immediately.
我想保單很快能生效。
A:That’s great. Did you pick up any brochures.
太好了,你拿資料手冊了嗎?
hurricane是什么意思
B:Not yet.
還沒。
A:Maybe we could start reading up on the different policies now. I heard that many of the homes that were damaged during Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans weren’t covered.
或許我們可以開始閱讀一些不同的保單,我聽說在颶風襲擊新奧爾良時許多住宅被毀,但保單沒有涉及這種情況。
B:You’re kidding! Did they have some home insurance or did home insurance just not cover floods?
你開玩笑,他們上了家庭保險么,家庭保險不包括水災么?
A:Most of the policies didn’t cover floods.
多數保單不包括水災。
hurricane
B:I guess we should make sure to read the fine print very carefully. Shall we go there now?
我想我們應該把冊子看仔細一些,我們現在就去?
A:Why not? I have nothing better to do.
為什么不呢?沒有比這更好的。
總結
以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的hurricane中文_hurricane是什么意思的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。
- 上一篇: bootstrap-switch 不起作
- 下一篇: 按键防抖_单片机用一个IO口采集多个按键